Rabu, 24 Juli 2013

ME AND MY NEW CLASS, XI IPA 6

Hello everybody. This is my third blog, cause I ever had two blog but until this time I don't care with them. And decision I made another new blog is my English teacher asked me to create a blog or need to have a blog cause my English teacher want to know my writing skills.  
So let's begin. First I want to tell you about me. My name is Diana Kusuma Dewi. Some people call me Diana but at home my parents call me Dewi. So who wants to call me Kusuma? oh just skip it. I was born on September 4th 1997. And I think its enough to know about me.
Next, about my new class. XI IPA 6. I think this class is not different with my old class XE because I meet again with eight my friends in XE. But the situation certainly so different. Every morning this class so cool. And the people in this class so funny and friendly. 
I hope this class will help me to increase the spirit of learning and I also hope this class gives a lot of interesting lessons and experiences through the student in this class.
Yesterday my English teacher, ma’am Mimi told me what the rules and requirements needed in her studies. Then, she called some students came in front of the class to introduce themselves and gave an opinion about science 6.
I expect in the 11th grade my English class I can improve the ability and knowledge in using the English language. Amin.
I think that's all I share my story for you, thank you.