Senin, 29 Juli 2013

Dialog about expressing feeling, warning, advice and permission

One day, Dewi call Vita
Dewi: Hello Vita, I got a bad news
Vita: What’s about?
Dewi: Nanda’s mother said that Nanda fainted at the street
Vita: Are you joking?
Dewi: No, I’m serious. Let’s we visit her. I'll pick you up at your home
Vita: Oke, I’ll wait.

Before visiting Nanda, Vita ask permission to her mother
Vita: Mom, my friends fainted at the street and she at home now. May I visit her?
Vita’s mom: Sure. I suggest you to give her some fruit.
Vita: Oke Mom, I’ll buy some fruit at the market. I’ll go now
Vita’s mom: Be careful!

At Nanda’s home
Dewi, Vita: Assalamualaikum
Nanda’s mom: Waalaikumsalam
Dewi: We heard Nanda fainted at the street. May we visit her?
Nanda’s mom: Yes of course. Nanda in her room
Dewi: Hmm, where is Nanda's room?
Nanda’s mom: Oke follow me.

At Nanda’s room
Vita: How are you Nanda?
Nanda: I feel better. Just little headache
Vita: I’m glad to hear that
Nanda: Thanks
Dewi: Oh ya, we bring some fruit for you
Nanda: Wow. I’ll eat it.
Vita: Get well soon Nanda. Will be miss you at the school
Nanda: Thank you, I won’t go to school for some day
Dewi: Yeah, I will contact you if teacher give us homework or assignment
Nanda: Thank you so much
Vita: Oke. Hmm we want to go home now, see you
Nanda: See you too


cast : Dewi as Dewi
         Vita as Vita
         Nanda as Nanda
         Tari as Vita's mom and Nanda's mom

created by DewiVitaNanda, and Tari